Tag Archives: Fine

Best Tips on Getting Fine Jewelry Sets

Every event requires you to be in their best dressing. The dressing may not be classic if it is not perfectly matched with the right fashion jewelry. Jewelery usually includes matching earrings, bracelets, rings and necklaces designed for a rich summary. High-end fashion jewelry sets often contain semi-precious stones such as jade, high-quality crystals and cubic zirconia. Metals include sterling ...

Read More »

Why Fine Pure 999 Silver Jewelry Is Better Than 925 Sterling Silver Jewelery

Have you ever bought a silver necklace and the neck started to turn red or start developing rash? This is because the silver you wear contains other alloys that react to your skin. Sterling silver contains 92.5% silver, with the remaining 7.5% being a combination of other metals such as copper or nickel or aluminum. These other metals give sterling ...

Read More »

Buying Gold Jewelry – How to Negotiate With Fine Jewelry Stores

Most fine jewelry stores are trying to scare buyers when it comes to negotiating with them for gold jewelry. In fact, shoppers who want to buy gold jewelry find negotiations as the most difficult part of the purchasing process. This is why simple buyers do not know everything that professional know about diamonds, stones, settings, metals, design and price. What ...

Read More »